- Town of Canmore, lifetime contribution to the Arts celebrating Stonecrop Studio’s 40th anniversary year
- Mayor’s Award for Artistic Excellence; Town of Canmore, Alberta
- Canadian Society of Landscape Architects Merit Award for BC Hydro Plaza to Durante Kreuk Landscape Architects; prime consultants; Tony Bloom WaterWork sculpture as main feature
- Urban Gateways, City of Ottawa; national ideas competition looking at a reworking of the approaches to Parliament Hill. I was invited to participate by team leader Doug Carlyle, Landscape Architect. The approach our collaboration developed was awarded 3rd prize.
- Alberta-Saskatchewan Border Sculpture; Lloydminster; 4 spires 100′ high; the work comprises interpretive, ceremonial, and civic components. This was a Doug Carlyle, Carlyle and Associates project. My involvement was to collaborate on the concept and design of the sculptural components of the steel spires and ceramic plaques.
- Edmonton Urban Design Awards Program; Special Recognition: Urban Remnants; in collaboration with Doug Carlyle, project lead,
- The Victoria Promenade; Doug Carlyle Landscape Architects; Canadian Society of Landscape Architects Citation. The Convergence, waterfall and sculpture by Tony Bloom, is the featured sculpture.
- Province of Alberta Achievement Award
- Canada Council Award (also 1984,1997, 2011)
- Honourable Mention (x2); International Ceramics; Mino, Japan
- Alberta Foundation for the Arts (also 1984, 1997, 2002, 2009, 2010)
- Alberta Design Competition Award
- National Museums Association (also 1977)
- Artists of Elk Run; professional artists’ association; founding member
- Canmore Artists and Artisans Guild, founding member
- Stonecrop Studio, founding member
- Contact; magazine for Ceramic Artists